This site wants you to be comfortable visiting it and using what it has to offer.
Please be assured that your personal information is only to be used for the purpose of providing you with requested information or for the use of improving this site by studying traffic use. Your information is never sold to third parties or used to solicit you.
Landscape-design-expert.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that is collected to administer the site. This information is used to let us know how the site is being used and how best to provide content on the site. It lets us know how to improve existing content and what our readers want to know. Traffic statistics for how many visitors come to the site and how they move around the site are collected. This is done with cookies and web beacons. You may decline cookies in your web browser, but you may not be able to experience the interactive components of the site fully. Privacy software can override web beacons which tell us how you move around the site.
- Information that you provide to personalize the site for you.
- Information you provide about yourself or your landscape project is to be used by us on this site only.
- Information that enables you access to and use of the website services.
- Information that you submit to be published on this website.
- Information so we can send to you products that you purchase.
- Information so we can supply to you services that you purchase.
- Information so we can send you statements and invoices.
- Information to collect payments from you.
- Information to send you requested marketing communications.
- Information to register on the website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services such as the RSS Feed, Site Blog and Newsletter.
- Any other information you send.
Where landscape-design-expert.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use this personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonable necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, landscape-design-expert.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Landscape-design-expert.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Landscape-design-expert.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Landscape-design-expert.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Release of Information
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Landscape-design-expert.com is a website for adults. This website operates in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
This Privacy Statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by